Prospect Funding Partners adheres to strict professionalism and ethical standards. We respect your relationship with your client and do not desire to interfere or be involved.
- We obtain written acknowledgement from the client’s attorney before funding their case.
- Our transaction with the client constitutes the entire agreement between us and the client.
- We do not interfere or participate in the client’s litigation and/or attempt to influence the client’s litigation.
- We will not intentionally advance the client funds in excess of his/her needs at the time the advance is made, nor will we intentionally over-fund a case in relation to its perceived value at the time of such advance.
- We do not advertise false or intentionally misleading information.
- We will not offer or pay commissions or referral fees to any attorney or employee of a law firm for referring a client.